How To Fix Gmail Error Code 404
Recently, some users encountered Gmail error code 404 while accessing their Gmail account. this is often a short lived error code which will be fixed by a couple of methods. Usually, this means a drag with the webpage you're visiting. There are variety of reasons that are liable for this particular error code. If the appliance configurations are missing then you would possibly face this error code together with your Gmail account. aside from that, outdated browser, firewall problem, third-party add-ons, and applications are equally liable for getting an equivalent problem also .
As stated earlier, it's a temporary issue and will be resolved on its own after a couple of hours. However, you'll try the following solutions to urge Gmail Error code 404 fixed on your own.
In case the cookies get obsolete, then you would possibly encounter the Gmail error code 404. In such cases, you've got to filter out the caches and cookies to resolve the matter . Follow the steps to try to to an equivalent .
1. First of all, start the Google Chrome browser then navigate to the upper-right corner of the browser window. Here you would like to click on the three vertical dots.
2. it'll launch the options menu. Here, find and choose the Settings option to see the browser’s settings page.
3. Then, attend the Advanced icon and click on thereon to point out the advanced settings option for the Chrome browser. then , tap on Privacy and security and navigate to pick the Content Settings.
4. From the list of options tap on Cookies and choose the one that says “Show all cookies and site data” and tap to open it.
5. Now, on the new page click on the Remove All button to eliminate all the cookies. Keep waiting while the deletion process goes on. Finally, restart your system and check if the error still persisting or not.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire